Kodak ScanMate i1150 (Duplex)
Kodak i1150 Scanner
Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based colour interface and one button Smart Touch functionality. With its compact design, LCD Display, very low noise and efficiency, the Kodak ScanMate i1150 is the perfect partner to process transactions at the speed of business.
- Advanced Transactional Compact desktop duplex A4 scanner
- Automatic feeding of up to 25 ppm at 200 and 300dpi
- In transaction mode 40ppm at 200 and 300dpi for first 10 pages
- USB 2.0 interface (USB 3 Compatible)
- Up to 50 sheet ADF
- Supports Long Document Mode upto 2m
- Kodak Perfect Page Image Processing
- Smart Touch fast and simple way to scan documents (PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF, JPEG, etc) to a local/network folder, FTP, email, print, Cloud and applications including MS SharePoint
- Bundled TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, and Linux SANE/TWAIN drivers, Kodak CapturePro Limited Edition and Trial Edition
- Ultrasonic Multifeed Detection and Intelligent Document Protection
- Up to 3,000 pages per day duty cycle
- This video gives an overview of Kodak's new feature
- We are announcing the new workgroup scanner: Kodak ScanMate i1150
- The Kodak ScanMate i1150 and i1180 are intelligent, connected and business friendly scanners that let you accelerate scanning to accelerate your business.
Scanner Parts and Accessories:
- This video will show you how to stay organized when scanning documents and an ID card with the Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner
- This video will show you how to replace the consumables for the Kodak i1100 series scanners.
- This video shows you the transaction mode feature of the Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner. The scanner will scan the first 10 documents at 40ppm.
- This video will show you how to remove the output tray from the Kodak i1100 series scanners in order to scan directly onto the desktop.
- This video will show you how to change that icon that is displayed on the Kodak i1100 series scanners.