Kodak ScanMate i1180 (Duplex)
Kodak i1180 Scanner
The ScanMate i1180 is an Intelligent, Browser-compatible Transactional Scanner, built to address complex document capture and management needs in a transaction-based business environment. It’s small, quiet, quick, and intelligently designed; it accelerates your processes with seamless technology so you can focus on your customers.
- Advanced Transactional Compact desktop duplex A4 scanner
- Automatic feeding of up to 25 ppm at 200 and 300dpi
- In transaction mode 40ppm at 200 and 300dpi for first 10 pages
- USB 2.0 interface (USB 3 Compatible)
- Up to 50 sheet ADF
- Supports Long Document Mode upto 2m
- Kodak Perfect Page Image Processing
- Smart Touch fast and simple way to scan documents (PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF, JPEG, etc) to a local/network folder, FTP, email, print, Cloud and applications including MS SharePoint
- Bundled TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, and Linux SANE/TWAIN drivers, Kodak CapturePro Limited Edition and Trial Edition
- Ultrasonic Multifeed Detection and Intelligent Document Protection
- Up to 3,000 pages per day duty cycle
- This video gives an overview of Kodak's new feature
Scanner Parts and Accessories:
- This video will show you how to stay organized when scanning documents and an ID card with the Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner
- This video will show you how to replace the consumables for the Kodak i1100 series scanners.
- This video shows you the transaction mode feature of the Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanner. The scanner will scan the first 10 documents at 40ppm.
- This video will show you how to remove the output tray from the Kodak i1100 series scanners in order to scan directly onto the desktop.
- This video will show you how to change that icon that is displayed on the Kodak i1100 series scanners.