Kodak i5850 Scanner
Kodak i5850 Scanner
Call us on (02) 9954 3412 for an unbeatable price!
The i5850 Scanner is designed with greater capability and versatility to help meet demanding business goals. Image addressing to read patch codes, Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) to safeguard valuable documents, and a rear post-scan printer. A customizable, intelligent, ergonomically correct production scanner, the i5850 features KODAK Dynamic Flow Technology. This advanced digital architecture delivers optimized memory allocation and processing paths. Now you can work smarter with breakthrough solutions from Kodak Alaris, the high-volume market leader.
- 210ppm (420 ipm)
- Same speed at 200 and 300dpi with PerfectPage features enabled
- Kodak Perfect Page Image Processing
- Double-sided production Scanner with unlimited daily duty cycle
- SurePath paper handling
- Automatic 750-sheet document feeder
- Dual stream Output
- Auto color detection feature
- USB2 interface
- Five-sensor ultrasonic multi-feed detection, each independently controlled
- Maximum Document 305mm x 4800mm (12" x 189")
- 12 months warranty on-site (Capital Cities, other locations available upon request)
- Must be ordered with Scanner Installation and Training, not customer installable
- This video gives an overview of Kodak's new feature
- In this video you will see how the Intelligent Document Protection feature works and its advantages.
- In this video I explain the Image Addressing feature, how it works and the advantage of using this feature.
Scanner Parts and Accessories
- Kodak Feeder Consumables Kit for i4000 or i5000 Series Scanners
- Kodak Feeder Kit for Ultra-Lightweight Paper for i4000 or i5000 Series Scanners
- Kodak Imaging Guide Set (without Enhanced Printer)
- Kodak Imaging Guide Set (with Enhanced Printer)
- Kodak Flippable White Background (without Enhanced Printer)
- Kodak Flippable White Background (with Enhanced Printer)
- Kodak Enhanced Printer: Red Ink Cartridge (9 cartridges – 3 packs of 3)
- Kodak 66.04 cm (26 in.) Document Extender
- Kodak 76.2 cm (30 in.) Document Extender
- Kodak 86.36 cm (34 in.) Document Extender
- Kodak Enhanced Printer: Black Ink Cartridge
- Kodak i5200 or i5600 Manual Feed Shelf
- Black Background for i600 or i700 or i1800 Series Scanners
- Kodak Enhanced Printer Accessory for i5000 Series Scanners
- Kodak i1800 or i5000 Printer Ink Blotter - Front
- Kodak i5800 Manual Feed Shelf
- Kodak Controlled Dual Stacker for the i5800
- In this video you will learn how to replace the Pre-separation pad, the Separation Tires and the Feed Module tires for the Kodak i4000 and i5000 Series Scanners.
- In this video you will learn how to clean the Imaging Guides, the Tires and the Transport Rollers for the Kodak i5000 Series Scanner.
- See how you can save print and storage costs with the Controlled Dual Stacking Accessory
- This video demonstrates how easily and reliably the Kodak i5800 Scanner handles all types of mixed-size documents.
- This video demonstrates how quickly the Kodak i5800 Scanner handles 8.5 x 11" documents.
- Kodak's i5800 Scanner elevator allows users to adjust the scanner height as desired. With the touch of a button, users can switch from seated to standing operation.