Electronic Signature Pad Technology
Eliminate the need to print documents for signature and approval with ePad electronic signature devices. Create electronic signatures during face to face signing ceremonies. Perfect for in-store or in-branch scenarios in industries such as Real Estate, Financial Services Retail and Medical.
With no ongoing monthly software fees saving you time and money the ePad is completely secure and fully complies with the Australian Electronic Transactions Act. The ePad's biometric capture method and advanced encryption technology guarantees the integrity of electronic signatures just like wet ink signatures. The bundled software protects signed documents against any changes – big or small – and that means peace of mind for you and your organisation.
The device is quick to setup and even easier to use. Simply download the appropriate driver from the links below and plug in the device. When users with the device and software installed open Word documents or PDFs they will be able to insert signature blocks for signing. With the Signature blocks created you are ready to start creating secure biometric electronic signatures on your documents.
No need to print documents or sign up to expensive pay by the month hosted digital signature solutions.
ePad-ink VP9805 is ePadLink's most widely deployed LCD electronic signature capture device with USB connection. is used worldwide to capture electronic signatures, whether the signing takes place in-branch or in-field. With an LCD screen that lights up when an eSignature is applied or affirmation text displayed, the interactive visual feedback provides an enhanced user experience.
- Monochrome LCD display
- Displays affirmation text for greater signing context
- Assigns a unique serial ID number to the host computer
- Ergonomic design
- Produces legally-binding esignatures
- USB powered, portable device
- Offers plug-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF
- Bundled with IntegriSign Desktop esignature software
Bundled with every ePad product is IntegriSign® Desktop eSignature software with plug-ins for Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as PDF signing with pDoc Signer (available for download from the ePadLink Software and Support Site) and Adobe Acrobat, so you can start eSigning out of the box.
Users of Microsoft Office 32-bit with Windows 32 or 64 bits:
Users of Microsoft Office 64-bit with Windows 32 or 64 bits
- Electronic Signature Solutions
- Notes for Remote Usage (Citrix & Terminal Server & VMware)
- Notes for Linux Users
- 64-Bit Support for ePadLink (Users of Microsoft Office 64-bit )
- IntegriSign for MS Word
- IntegriSign for MS Word 64 bits
- IntegriSign for MS Excel
- IntegriSign for MS Excel 64 bits
- IntegriSign for Adobe Acrobat
- Make pDoc Signer the Default PDF Program
- Documentation Roadmap
- Replacement Stylus - For use with the ePad-ink and ePad-vision (VP9805, VP9808).
- Screen Protectors - For use with the ePad-ink (VP9805).
ePad Maintenance and Support: